You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amir Moldovan

The Doctor is good but the Staff are awful not helpful no empathy no regard to your condition I am disabled and was treated like I was the problem also his name and office location are not on the building directory

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Moldovan was wonderful, I was referred to him for chronic pain and extreme fatigue, he ran many blood tests and x-rays and realized I was vitamin D deficient. After ruling out all other possibilities of auto immune disorders he diagnosed fibromyalgia. Meds worked wonderfully, he is very compassionate and makes you feel that you are the only patient. I can't give him or his staff high enough ratings for the care and attention I receive while in his office. If you are in need of a rheumatologist I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr.was awhsome. He ordered so many blood tests. He found I had a vitamin D deffiency, on top of all else. He did xrays found my hands & fingers are crumbling. Did a body scan found I have non reactive RA in several areas. very compassionate,Dr. I talked it over with him & he gave my options of meds,I asked for pain management till I had to have RA treatment stat. The pain Dr's is another story. Go to this Dr. if you want to get the answers you want. But don't be late,he won't.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Amir Moldovan's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2001)

HealthFirst

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=245764'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014