Ratings for Dr. J. Dan Morris

Dr. Morris and his staff are very caring, thorough, and professional. I love being able to actually have a conversation with my physician without feeling rushed, and the fact that he is actually listening. My husband and I are both his patients and while I have good health, my husband has many, non-life threatening, issues. It is important to us that Dr. Morris takes the time. I recommend him to everyone I know. Many people may say the fee is to much, but I see it as in an investment in ourselves and our health as we grow older.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I've been looking for a doctor like Dr. Morris for a long time! So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

dddfddddddgrrwrkjdijdoihiodahdoihdoihaohodhdoiahodihdoihdoihd

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I love having Dr. Morris as my doctor! I can't even tell you what a relief it was to find a doctor that helped me sort out my issues and listened to me with compassionate care. (He's not the white coat type of doc that looks down at you and makes you feel like you don't have a brain.) Not only did he listen, but he assisted me in feeling better, like my ol' self again. I would give him 10 stars if they were available!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have waited on my life for a health care physician like him. His staff is kind, caring and I have excellent care from his office. Extensive health tests and lots of love.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Doctor switched to concierge practice which, in my opinion, does not deliver close to what we had understood we would receive for the high price of admission. Left feeling duped and disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Really great doctor and staff. Sees his own patients in the hospital and nursing homes instead of turning them over to other doctors who don't know them. Cared for my difficult elderly parents with great compassion. Thorough and thoughtful and a great communicator. Staff is efficient, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. J. Dan Morris's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Prescott Valley, AZ