Ratings for Dr. Eden Wheeler

One word sums up the experience > "TERRIBLE" . Office staff is equally as rude as the physician is . Although I'm inclined to think that anyone as in-concerned about their patients and carries a "self-centered" mentality, should not be legally qualified as a physician.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

This is the most horrible dr that I have ever encountered. She is very rude she misdiagnosed my hip injury, she refused to order a MRI she said it cost too much. I told her it's not coming out your pocket. I had to go to my primary dr to get to a real dr to find out that I had a hip injury that needed surgical repair. She is a horrible person and she shouldn't be labeled as a dr . She's very disrespectful and I pray that I will never have to go back to her office. She is a devil!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever been to. She yelled the whole appointment, was upset when the appointment went over 10 minutes and didn't read my past records. She doesn't fix any problems she only makes the patient feel incompetent. I would avoid her at all cost. I got a 2nd opinion from another doctor and she said even the medications Dr. Wheeler prescribed were wrong not to mention a million other mistakes she made.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Perhaps this "doctor" should learn how to read a MRI before making a diagnosis. She is by far the most incompetent and useless "doctor" I have ever come in contact with. Very rude and condescending, attempts to manipulate your words, and doesn't have your best interest in mind by any means whatsoever. Thankfully I saw several doctors in addition to her and they were able to work toward what was best for me, my situation, and my family.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

During my visits with Dr. Wheeler I felt that she did listen to my problems. She recommended treatments and methods that have since helped. Unfortunately I go through difficult periods depending on my day to day activities where she has been there to offer treatment alternatives. I felt that she was friendly and understanding and encouraged me to take ownership of my condition. I was injured in a rollover (multiple times) wreck. I appreciate that fact that she doesn't sugar coat things and is realistic about outcomes.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

This doctor made me feel like I was a burden to be seen in her office. During the few visits I did have with her - she told me, she had other patients to see. She couldn't see me when I had what to me was an emergency because she had a personal party to attend. Also, after an attempt of a few medications - she was "all out of her bag of tricks". I have never been treated so badly by a health care provider. Then wrote in my medical file, basically I was faking my problem. Fortunately I have been seeing another physician who has identified the problem and has been treating me for over a year and I am getting better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Wheeler is all about doing anything to please the Insurance Co. After multiple visits and 2 shots, she said "You Might Get Better." I wouldn't suggest her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I sustained a back injury due to an accident at work. The insurance company sent me to Dr Wheeler to write a recommendation to release me from treatment. The staff was not professional their humor as tasteless offensive. Dr Wheeler's bedside manner was poor and speaks to her patients in a condescending manor. She went to great lengths to meet the needs of the insurance company. I only want to sleep at night without pain. Doctors like Dr Wheeler are what is wrong with the healthcare system.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

rude, unkind, doubting... i was totally blown away when she told me that i was the only patient that a service did not help. each visit has been this way

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Eden Wheeler's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup