Ratings for Dr. Prabhas Trivedi

Brought my toddler son in for a skin tag anal area. Right away without even looking at it for more than 5 seconds or a biopsy diagnosed it as a std and called DYFUS while we were still in office. Within 1 hour they were at my home investigation for Child abuse!!! Had to take him to state abuse center where they found it was just a skin tag!! It was plain as day on what it was and I'm not a doctor!!! He needs to go back to school! We were traumatized for 2 days because of his misdiagnosis!!!!! I'm not done with guy at all! He will be investigated by the board after this!! Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I had two visits to this doctor. Not much change in my condition since my first visit.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I found Dr. Trivedi through my insurance provider's website when my old dermo stopped taking my insurance and I am so happy to call him my new dermo. He removed and biopsied some ugly growths from my face beautifully. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled and the results for each growth turned out just as he informed me beforehand. Unlike my old dermo who has the personality of a wet dishrag, Dr. Trivedi has a great bedside manner and took time to discuss all of my concerns. All of his staff were courteous and professional. Although the Neptune office looks slightly plain from the outside, it was completely clean, modern and comfortable on the inside. I am now recommending Dr. Trivedi to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Trivedi is an outstanding Dermatologist. He has prodided my wife and I excellent medicdal care over the years. As we are both related to the medical fields we appreciate the quality care he has provided. In addition, we have always had clear and concise answers to any questiuons we have asked. His patient relationaship is truly outstanding. We consider him to be the "Gold Standard" against which other Dermatologists can be compared.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Very thorough and professional. Extremely compassionate during surgical procedures. Very good surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Toms River office is very nice and clean.Usually reasonable wait time. Dr. Trivedi is caring and polite and takes his time. Addresses your concerns. Staff is professional.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010