You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Warren R. Bourgeois

I would not recommend Dr. Bourgeois to anyone. He has a bad attitude, he is mean to his staff just from hearing him in the room. He only thinks his opinion matters about the diagnosis. His staff is very rude and not helpful and his assistant has a bad attitude which rubs off on him. That office is run horribly and they do not return calls at a timely fashion. His bed side manner is horrible. Do not go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

o DrDr Bourgeois is the best Orth Dr ever he is very professional he has replaced both knees and treats me spinal stenosis and degenerative disc I would recommend him very highly

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I have a congenital spinal condition, sciatica, and a herniated disc, which were causing me severe pain. At the time, I didn't know the cause. Dr. Bourgeois helped get down to the root of my pain and create a treatment pain to make my condition bearable. Dr. Bourgeois helped me realize that addictive and harmful pain medication wasn't my only option. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, and explained everything very well. His staff have always been incredibly friendly and helpful. Appointment availability is pretty good, as he has two offices. My only issue is that wait times can be quite long (esp. at his Uptown office). I would avoid scheduling appointments on Wednesdays, as that seems to be his busiest day.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Warren R. Bourgeois's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• First Name changed from "WARREN" to "WARREN R."

October 20, 2013