Ratings for Dr. Mark A. MOSES

Staff is the best around, they treat you like a person not a number. Dr. Moses talks to you as a friend not just a patient.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Moses is very good at what he does and he's easy to talk to. He's also let me get work done and pay only part of it since I don't have insurance until I can pay the rest off.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Moses is the best dentist I have ever visited. In addition to being kind and thorough, he has gone above and beyond for me on more than one occasion. I have been able to get last minute appointments because of dental issues, and he even opened the office for me on a weekend once to repair a filling that had come loose. Until Dr. Moses, I dreaded going to the dentist. Now, I wouldn't say I look forward to it, but I certainly don't mind going.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

always making sure of the paients comfort. Dr Moses makes the dentist chair a smooth experience. He helps make the time there as comfortable as possible

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011