Ratings for Dr. Hardeep Singh

Pretty bad when you are in the hospital having GI bleeding, getting blood transfusions, and due to other emergencies postpones a colonoscopy for 4 days. The patient bleeds to death 2 days later.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Singh several times now and each visit he has progressively gotten worse in diagnoses and bedside manner. My last visit he was not helpful at all to the extent that he didn't bother to read why I had been referred back to his office, interrupted me at every chance, didn't bother to review my lab work, didn't bother to review my chart, and basically said the next time I need to come into his office don't bother, to just to go to Gainesville because he can't help me. I've never experienced a doctor so determined to not help patients - I mean, what is the paint of being a doctor if not to do that? My Primary keeps sending me back to him because she knows something is wrong with my GI system but since it's not her area of expertise she cannot get into the finer minutia in order to diagnose the issue(s). I am extremely disappointed in Dr. Singh and know of others who feel the same (sent to Shands). I've already transferred from another GI doctor in town whose bedside manner and lack of caring was equally as poor. I'm truly wondering if there are ANY good GI doctors in Tallahassee.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Singh has been treating me for Ulcerative Colitis for years. When I first starting going to DDC, I was very sick. He has kept my flares at bay, with the right medicine, so I can lead a normal life. He takes time to listen to what I have to say and gives me the facts. I trust and recommend him entirely.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016