Dr. Patrick G. Jones

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patrick G. Jones

was in pittsburgh on a pleasure trip. Dr. Jones was able to see me and provided excellent relief. I have been to various chiropractors over the last 20 years and he is the best I have experienced.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Jones has helped me immensely over the years. He is he only Dr. I see besides he dentist! He is a true healer and advisor and does not simply take your money--he works!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Jones is great. The best chiropractor I've ever visited. He definitely knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Patrick is amazing, so attentive, he listens and understands, strong hands and gets right to the spot. I couldn't imagine another Dr. being this attentive. Dena at the desk is very sweet and helpful and will always work with your schedule. Absolutely love it there.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I have seen many chiropractors over the past several years and no one has been able to fix my issues with long lasting relief as quickly as Dr. Jones. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone I know because I am almost shocked by how successful he has proven to be. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Over the course of a year, I had gone to see a Sports Medicine Physician and Orthopaedic Surgeon who performed xrays, CT scan, and MRI on me due to severe coccyx pain. They were unable to find the cause of my pain. I was then referred to a physical therapist who was unable to help me. I finally went to Patrick Jones (in Koppers Building) and after one visit, my pain was gone! I will never doubt chiropractors again.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Great chiropractor. Tries to help patients within a reasonable amount of time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

always helpful and never tries to get you in for more visits (i.e. more cash) than is necessary.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Great practice. Very friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable as well. Same day appointments taken. Great experience.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Patrick G. Jones's Credentials

UPMC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "was in pittsburgh on a pleasure trip. Dr. Jones was able to see me and provided excellent relief. I have been to various chiropractors over the last 20 years an..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jones has helped me immensely over the years. He is he only Dr. I see besides he dentist! He is a true healer and advisor and does not simply take your m..."

March 23, 2015
  • First Name changed from "PATRICK" to "PATRICK G."

April 8, 2012