Ratings for Dr. Anita I. Chait

AWEFUL!!!AWEFUL!!!AWEFUL!!!AWEFUL!!!AWEFUL!!!AWEFUL!!!AWEFUL!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Chait is knowledgeable and nice.. I like her staffs too.. I just visited her office few minutes ago..

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Chait delivered my 2nd baby. A much better experience than my 1st w/ Dr. Delrosario-who has zero bedside manner. Chait was ok until she 'thought' my son was a downs baby. Immediately she walks in and insists on me getting Genetic Counsling. No bedside manner either. From that point on she rushed in & out like her mother. Just another payment i guess. My son was born 100% healthy. The office is a total disaster run by nit-wits. The wait is atleast 2 hours, not to mention the husband of other patients use the patients restroom. YUCK! Very dissapointing- i thought i had finally found a good OB-GYN. Dr. D is a very knowledgable doctor but needs a lesson in manners & needs help w/ her personality. Irani just blows in and out like the wind. Go elsewhere if you can!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr Chait is nice but her office staff is disorganized/scary. I am looking for a new doctor b/c I do not trust them anymore. They call and leave messages about my pap and then tell me there is nothing noted in my file when i call back. Then a year later Dr tells me i tested postive for HPV a year ago. Told me she'd call me if I tested postive again but that was Sept 08- havent heard back. I don't know what I really have and don't have. Then they call about my bloodwork. I called back 5 minutes later with a follow up question and no one in the office remembered just talking to me! I showed up in person the next morning (Sat) to get my results and they refused to give them to me saying they do not give results on Saturdays. I think it is important to find a good office - you should trust that they are keeping your best interests. This office does not.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr Chait is very kind, knowledgable and helpful- the only thing hurting her is that shes working with dr irani- gettt that miserbale old hag of a mother out of there

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

An awful place. Unprofessional and very inexperience doctors. I told them I had In Vitro Fertilization done to get pregnant – they asked me to spell IVF for them. I was stressed every time I needed to go to see one of them. Staff was rude on the phone and in person. At one point they told me I have NO rights as their patient.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I think they have set of rude people managing the place. They don't enough equipment to run the place. Staff have no idea what they are doing. They don't bother whether the blood drawn from patient is labeled properly. I wouldn't recommend anybody to go her. She treats everyone as cattle number. Worst part is for small reason the staff tell you to join ER immediately.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

I feel comfortable with the doctors themselves. Their administrative staff is a mess. For them to truly be top doctors they need a new staff. I love waiting for an hour and then the staff is rude to you while you are 8 months pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Bad bedside manner. Staff kept coming and going w/o knocking while I was being examined. Dr. Chait is Dr. Irani's daughter, there is no way they will separate practice. Dr. D by far is the worst. Stupid, ignorant, rude, and DEAF!!! If you value your life and health, do NOT go to see any doctors in this office.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

dr chait is a good doctor.dr irani is fine too but their third collegue does not have a very good repute specially about her attitude towards patients.so if you are only visiting dr chait then it would not be a bad exprience.staff is not good.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Anita I. Chait's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal