Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Le

Went to this dentist with Ameriplan (discount dental fees). First, they advertise as Better Business Bureau approved. Looking closely at the plaque on display in the office, it was only good through 2012. I went to the BBB website and it said that Crystal Dental was no longer a member because of failure to respond to customer complaints. When there for a tooth extraction, the dentist (Mr. Le; I;m not sure I would use them word Dr.) told me that Ameriplan did not cover the procedure and I would have to pay the total amount, even though his receptionist had previously printed out the discounted fees for me.,He said she was wrong. From looking at reviews from other sites, it appears that he makes patients pay total fees out of their pockets, then does to the insurance company for reimbursement. I don't know if this is accurate but to me it seems that something is fishy. Someone would need to audit all of his records to tell for sure. I don't know if this is fraud or not since I'm not an attorney. I refused treatment and went to another dentist (Modern Dentistry) who also accepts Ameriplan, and was told that the procedure was covered. There are too many reputable dentists in this area to chance someone like this. Does anyone know if the Tx State Board of Insurance would be interested in this or would it be the Attorney General?

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Le is a very good dentist. We have been seeing him for a few years now and he is very caring. He did an excellent job on extracting my child's wisdom teeth. The staff are always ready to help and you can usually call and get an appointment very quickly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Crystal Dental is almost strictly a medicaid/chips office and it wasnt the best experience. we didnt feel like we had a patient/dr relationship and felt like cattle.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Le saw my 15 year old daughter for a severe toothache (In the Burleson office). He said there was no sign of a cavity, but decided to do 2 fillings anyway. Didn't even numb the area to be filled! He was very rushed as it was close to closing time and they were in a hurry. He did the 2 fillings and didn't even touch the one where she had the pain (The cavity)!!!! BUT 1 of the fillings was so poorly done, she had alot of pain for days. She could not even eat on the left side of her mouth!!! I took her to her regular dentist and they had to file down the filling that he over-filled and did not complete! Then her GOOD Doctor from Burleson Pediatric Dentistry also fixed the tooth that was actually hurting her from the beginning that Dr. Le NEVER TOUCHED! He is incompetent and his front office person is so rude, disrespectful and thinks she is "IT". DO NOT GO TO CRYSTAL DENTAL IN BURLESON TEXAS!!!!! MY daughter has had to go through alot of pain because of this QUACK!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010