Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Henry

I just had my first round of IVF and it was the most positive experience. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and took every concern of mine seriously. Dr. Henry is very kind as are his staff! I give this man a lot of credit! I think people forget that they're not the only patient and get so angry if one little thing doesn't go their way. My first round of IVF didn't result in pregnancy but we are already planning my frozen cycle. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Have only had good experiences with Dr Henry. Have to do another HSG test next month to see if my only tube left is blocked or not due to scar tissue after my lapracsopic surgery to repair the tube in Sept since I have not gotten pregnant yet. If there is a blockage, we are going to move forward with IVF.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Henry and his staff! Going through infertility is one of the hardest things. He was always very polite and made me feel hopeful! I did finally get pregnant during my first IVF cycle with identical boys, which were born in March. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very terrible experience. They have no respect for people time. Each visit takes at least 2-3 hours which could easily be avoide if they would be a little more respectful to the clients. Dr Henry keeps make appt with you almost every month to get money from Ohip but the office Will never even call to confirm your appointment a head if time. Over all a horrible experience.....

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I would echo the lack of bedside manner mentioned by other reviewers. Also has complete disrespect of patient's time. Scheduled me for a procedure, when I arrived he hadn't even gotten up to shower yet. I had arranged for child care, rescheduled my whole day and my husband had taken off work. This morning I've already waited 90 minutes to be called for my procedure. The staff never made any effort to tell us it would be a free for all and to bring something to do. I could have been doing work this whole time. Who knows when they will actually call me back. Instead of spending the morning with my family I'm searching my insurance for other in network providers. As a health care professional, I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

My wife and I had IVF which lead to us getting pregnant. We lost our son at 20 weeks due to incompetent cervix. Three months later my wife found out she was pregnant again, this time naturally (thank God). At 19 weeks my wife found out she was funneling and needed an emergency cerclage. Even though this pregnancy was not through Dr. Henry, Dr. Henry took time to stop by the hospital and see how everything was going. The Dr. is a little quirky, but what do you expect for a specialist in his field? My wife and I had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Henry and his office.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I was very young, when I was referred to Dr. Henry. I had irregular periods, and he did a lot of testing. He mentioned that when I was ready to conceive, I would need Clomid. Years later, I went on to have my Clomid baby (1st round) and an IVF baby after him. Dr. Henry was my first reproductive physician, and I am eternally grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I would not recommend this physician. I was referred due to multiple miscarriages and am not (at least yet) a candidate for IVF or other fetility treatments and I found his bedside manner to be a little lacking. When I asked about the outcome for tests he said "we'll see when we get to it" and regarding genitic testing I wanted more information than that response. Also the nurses were supposed to call with the insurance code and costs so I could find out how much I would need to pay out of pocket and they never called. When I followed up they told me to call the hospital but didn't provide a number or an area to call. I'm going to find someone else.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Henry's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my first round of IVF and it was the most positive experience. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and took every concern of mine s..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Have only had good experiences with Dr Henry. Have to do another HSG test next month to see if my only tube left is blocked or not due to scar tissue after my ..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Henry is a great dr. His staff is very friendly and always take the time to call even after hours. "

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Henry and his staff! Going through infertility is one of the hardest things. He was always very polite and made me feel hopefu..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love how calm & confident Dr Henry is! Would highly recommend happy him & wonderful staff!"

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very terrible experience. They have no respect for people time. Each visit takes at least 2-3 hours which could easily be avoide if they would be a little more ..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I would echo the lack of bedside manner mentioned by other reviewers. Also has complete disrespect of patient's time. Scheduled me for a procedure, when I arriv..."

September 6, 2014