Ratings for Dr. Darlene M. Rivera

Dr. Rivera evaluated my daughter for college placement. She was wonderful. She followed the format of the PB public school system and her signature is on the front page. The results were accurate and recommendations on point. I also appreciate the caring attitude of her staff. They return calls within a day and always try to respond to questions to the best of their ability. My daughter has finished her first year of college and the recommendations were helpful. Thank you to Dr. Rivera and to the staff American Psychology Consultants.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Darlene Rivera is completely unprofessional and incompetent! I hired her to do a Psycheducatioal evaluation on my daughter for her college entrance. She refused to give me a signed copy of the report after I had already paid her the agreed upon fee and tried to extort more money from me. I still have not gotten the report. She is completely unbalanced and should not be practicing in any professional capacity. You would be wise to avoid her at all costs.

Submitted August 30, 2016

I was satisfied with the services, cordial and comfortable with the experience.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

We were satisfied with the quality of service and care provided by everyone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013