Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Klein

This is a physician which doesn't have a "god complex", he is very personable. I have been fighting migraines for over a decade, he is the only one I trust.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I have seen 5 different neurologists for my chronic migraines. Dr. Klein is the first doctor to make even the slightest difference in my pain from and prevention of my headaches. He does not over medicate - as is the case with many "everything and the kitchen sink" approaches that most use. His friendly and knowledgeable staff work with you to help with scheduling, insurance, and medical issues. Dr. Klein returns calls himself, not a member of his staff. This allows him to answer questions and engage in a dialogue with you. For him, the patient is an important and critical part of the pain and prevention solution! How refreshing!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

He has been most helpful and sensitive to needs I have related to restless legs. He put me thru a sleep clinic also. He usually says to call and tell them how new medication or schedule of taking medication is working. If there is a problem, he will work in an earlier appointment to try to help.I drive about 40 miles to see him because he has been more helpful than doctors nearby.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Kevin M. Klein's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Shelby, NC