Ratings for Dr. John R. Lafrentz

I like this doctor - communicates well and is very straight forward. I do recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. LaFrentz is the most thorough physician I have ever seen. He explained everything about my condition and the following surgical procedure and possible outcomes. He is very kind and patient. He seems to really love medicine more than golf.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Lafrentz has in my opinion saved my life. He took me in without a referral when I developed a horrible pain in my throat. He scheduled surgery right away to correct the problem. Through his care I learned that I suffer from LPR and my whole diet and lifestyle had to change along with omeprazole. Without his quick and knowledgable care I would still be damaging my body and looking at a future cancer diagnoses.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. LaFrentz is one of the best physicians I have ever been to. He is knowledgable, skilled and takes all the time needed to fully answer any questions of the patient and family.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. LaFrentz and his staff are very welcoming, efficient and knowledgeable. He is surrounded by a lot of hormones but they are all great. Professional office, caring people, excellent results. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. John R. Lafrentz's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)