Ratings for Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang

Excellent physician who is very knowledgeable about her field. Takes the time to listen and has exceptional bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang is the most compassionate physician I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I suffer from a complicated ear disorder and saw her after multiple opinions. She was able to correctly diagnose and treat my condition and has drastically improved my quality of life. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for thorough evaluation and treatment of ear, nose, and throat problems.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have used Dr Dang for about 15 years now. Her staff are very nice and seem to care. Dr. Dang is extremely considerate and seems knowledgeable. I recently had sinus surgery with her, and if you have had that, you know it can be very uncomfortable. I am at almost a year post operation and I know everyone reacts differently, but I seem to be worse. Always plugged up and I still have drainage. Associates ask me why my voice has changed on a regular basis. My ears are under constant pressure and she does not know why. Possible inner ear issues? The thing is I did not have this before, so I am looking for another opinion.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

2nd to none in the healthcare business. Staff is excellent and Dr. Dang is truly concerned for her patients. And it's evident by the excellent health care she provides.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Absolutely professional, very knowledgeable about my problem. I was so glad I made my decision to see her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Neeta Dang is the best! Her staff is very friendly and knows their stuff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I am very pleased with the Dr. and staff. They are all friendly and seem to be very efficient in their positions.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I was very nervous about my appointment but all the Staff and Dr Neeta Danger was very nice and explained what was wrong and what steps were necessary to help me. She treated me for sinus infection caused by my allergies. And set up my hearing test for me. VERY thankful for her help and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I am thankful and grateful that I came to Dr. Dang for a left ear hearing problem. She has been very helpful. She also treated me for sinus infections I am now doing very well, I am much improved.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Kohli-Dang saved my hearing not only by being available, but also by acting swiftly and correctly to provide proper care. I am extremelly grateful. Continued care has maintained my hearing and my quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015