Ratings for Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang

She listens and solves problems when no one else could. She wants to cure the problem and others just want to treat and push pills. She also has a good relationship with her patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Dand is an exceptional physician. Not only does she handle my health issues with experience and skill, she is gentle and kind and caring. She is very responsive to the needs of her patients. I have found her entire staff highly skilled and caring. I trust Dr. Dang and her staff and I am thankful to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I can't express how much better I feel since my sinus surgery with Dr. dang. I have felt better and had more energy. I have less colds and migraine headaches. If I had it to do all over again I would.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

The review below has been erroneously put under Dr Neeta Kohli Dang. This is an ENT office and we do not undress patients for examination. Huntsville ENT management.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr.Dang and her staff are beyond amazing! Dr. Dang was able to diagnose me were other doctors could not. She explained everything to me and took her time to make sure I understood. Her staff are knowledgeable and they always have a smile on their faces. I would highly recommend Dr. Dang!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Misdiagnosis, prevented me from explaining my symptoms, lack of support and lack of a clear, sympathetic explanation, and was denied being able to speak with the nurse. Wait time for appointments can take up to a month.

Submitted November 1, 2017

Excellent physician who is very knowledgeable about her field. Takes the time to listen and has exceptional bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang is the most compassionate physician I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I suffer from a complicated ear disorder and saw her after multiple opinions. She was able to correctly diagnose and treat my condition and has drastically improved my quality of life. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for thorough evaluation and treatment of ear, nose, and throat problems.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have used Dr Dang for about 15 years now. Her staff are very nice and seem to care. Dr. Dang is extremely considerate and seems knowledgeable. I recently had sinus surgery with her, and if you have had that, you know it can be very uncomfortable. I am at almost a year post operation and I know everyone reacts differently, but I seem to be worse. Always plugged up and I still have drainage. Associates ask me why my voice has changed on a regular basis. My ears are under constant pressure and she does not know why. Possible inner ear issues? The thing is I did not have this before, so I am looking for another opinion.

Submitted December 27, 2016

2nd to none in the healthcare business. Staff is excellent and Dr. Dang is truly concerned for her patients. And it's evident by the excellent health care she provides.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016