You may also like

Rate Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang

Dr. Neeta Kohli-Dang's Ratings

Dr. Neeta Dang is the best! Her staff is very friendly and knows their stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I am very pleased with the Dr. and staff. They are all friendly and seem to be very efficient in their positions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I was very nervous about my appointment but all the Staff and Dr Neeta Danger was very nice and explained what was wrong and what steps were necessary to help me. She treated me for sinus infection caused by my allergies. And set up my hearing test for me. VERY thankful for her help and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I am thankful and grateful that I came to Dr. Dang for a left ear hearing problem. She has been very helpful. She also treated me for sinus infections I am now doing very well, I am much improved.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Kohli-Dang saved my hearing not only by being available, but also by acting swiftly and correctly to provide proper care. I am extremelly grateful. Continued care has maintained my hearing and my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Dang and her staff are so professional and caring they truly take great care of their patients. They listen to their patients and care to the individual needs. They are always friendly and welcoming. They make their patients feel like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Living in Huntsville Alabama I suffer from allergies and sinus infections. It became so bad that I became dizzy from inner ear and uncontrolled infection. Dr. Dan has been a God sent! In one hospital visit (tubes and sinus surgery) she changed my life! My dizziness is gone and I have had only a few sinus problems. Dr. Dang is a kind and gentle doctor that goes an extra mile in caring for others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I feel that this dr is quite talented but takes personal exception when questioned about proposed treatment alternatives, diagnosis or second opinions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Neeta has been great to work with and performed an exceptional procedure on my nasal issues. I can finally breathe all year round with little to no complications. I also sleep better and no headaches. Thanks Dr. K-Dang!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Kohli-Dang is a very warm and caring doctor. She always listens to your concerns and addresses them head on. I feel like I am in very competent hands in her care. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486303].votes_count ]]