Dr. Amber M. Shane

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amber M. Shane

I've been a patient of dr. Shane for about a year now I have had no other doctor take care of me as well as her and her staff has I had shattered my ankle and I thought I was going to lose in my whole leg but she helped save it and I will ever be grateful for her and her staff thank you dr. Shane

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

After researching physicians who specialize in the foot and ankle, I traveled from out of town to have Dr. Shane Fix a surgery that had gone bad by another surgeon. She took the time and effort to listen to my concerns and skillfully put me back together. I am now back to snow skiing and CrossFit. Thank you Dr. Shane!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The best I have ever seen! Great knowledge! Really cares. Just a phenomenal surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This was the worst doctors visit I have ever had. After waiting way after my appointment time I got no real treatment. I will say that she spent a long time with me but she really is clueless and I don't know how she has a medical degree or allowed see patients.

Submitted November 6, 2017

Never in over 15 years can I say that Dr. Shane has failed to go above n beyond her call of duty. She took great care of my grandpa until his last days. Aa for me she has even not charged for services when my insurance changed. Her heart is humongous. She's a people person. So for all if you that recommended not to go to her I would say: just keep it to yourself. It's your lost and let others benefit from quality healthcare.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Great success where several other have failed. Will have other foot done soon.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I've recommended Dr Shane to a co worker and they too had a great experience

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I felt very conformable and they answer my question in which would relieve the pain that has been on going for mouths. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Shane was amazing and had a wonderful bedside manner. Would be more than happy to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I requested Dr. Amber Shane. She is a woman and I felt a woman would understand the problems that another woman would have with her feet. I am very pleased with Dr. Shane!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Amber M. Shane's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amber M. Shane, DPM, FACFAS received her doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Barry University (Miami, Fl) and did her three year surgical residency in Reconstructive Foot, Ankle, and Lower Leg Surgery at Florida Hospital East Orlando. She practices at Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinic at our Waterford Lakes location.

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

AHC