Ratings for Dr. Necoe L. Otto-Parkinson

My experience with Dr. Necoe Otto-Parkinson has been invaluable. She has helped me so much and continues to help me the best she can without "saving me" and keeping the neutral objective contractor way about her to assist me get better. She has lots of understanding with depression and OCD and PTSD and abuse.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Otto-Parkinson has been very caring and compassionate with the issues that I have been struggling with. The office is welcoming and she provides treatment that is effective at helping me to better cope with my depression and anxiety.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Staff and doc took advantage of my college-aged son's ignorance of how our insurance policy works, and tricked him into paying 4 times our copay, for 5 appointments. Then whwn he figured it out, they were incompitent and denied wrongdoing. Now have to start all over with new doctor because my son has lost respect for the doctor he was just adjusting to...

Submitted August 11, 2014