Ratings for Dr. Linnie V. Rabjohn

Dr Rabjohn is great. Her office and staff leaves much to be desired, especially her nurse which gives the impression she dislikes her job.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr Rabjohn and her staff! She preformed Jones III fracture foot surgery and was done to perfection! From consult to surgery to pain management to aftercare was handled flawlessly. Not to mention getting all my FMLA paperwork filed. Obviously not hoping for a next time but if I ever have any future foot issues I couldn't imagine using anyone else! Top notch staff as well!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Rabjohn and her staff was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Rabjohn explained everything in detail and answered all my questions, and was very understanding! I will recommend her and her office again!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Very friendly staff and doctor. Explained everything patiently to me. I didn't feel rushed during the appointment. Will definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Very helpful and friendly. Great office environment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I had foot surgery with her and never again. I may have to go back for a second sergury. She attached the tendon to the bone with an anker and put it sideways where is touching another bone. Now I have to have another surgery (not with her) so they can remove the anker. Staff will not call me back, I will call on a Thu. and no respond until after the weekend. Pain management was awful, will never recommend to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Would not let her operate on my second foot, went to another Dr. and the only good thing he had to say was she had done the surgery right. Her nurse is just not very pleasant and that is being kind, she acted as though she was being put out. Rabjohn has in my opionion lousy after care, and does not believe in good pain management. Did not prescribe the anti-inflammatory medicine in a timely manner, and I have a horrendous scar on my foot, and went through unnecessary pain. At least the surgery was done correctly,

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Cold staff. Expensive, even with negotiated rate. Short answers to question. No instruction on using walking boot, which hurt more than injury.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011