Ratings for Dr. Randall E. Reese

Awesome physician! He is great with children and parents. I would definitely recommend him and this entire office and staff!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Reese is not my child's normal physician. Our physician was out of town when I called for an appointment for my son. He had a terrible cough and I was considering taking him to the ER. When I spoke to the nurse at Dr. Reese's office, she told me that he could work him into his schedule. We were able to be seen and didn't have to go to the ER. Thank you Dr. Reese!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Randal Reese in gulf breeze FL kicked both of my sons out of his clinic. Addison.. who at the time was a few months old. He was struggling to thrive. He was post of for an open nissen fundoplication and was dropping weight fast. I told Dr. Reese I was not ready to vaccinate him the very first day I took him to his office. I know now that he thought he would convice me to. After him treating Addison for 2 months he told me never to come back. He said since I was not vaccinating he could not treat him. He pretty much told me I was crazy. I asked him if he would order the brand vacc. I wanted when I was ready to give them to him. He said no. He said he had "clean" vaccines. I did not believe him. I asked him what the brand was.. he said he did not know... but he paid extra money for them (whatever). He did not convince me. He sent me a letter saying we were not welcome back. The AAP's official policy is against this, but Reese doesn't seem to care. Money/profits before child safety.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Reese has been our daughter's pediatrician since she was born. He was recommended to us by a friend, and we certainly know why now. We absolutly love him and his staff! The office is always clean and nice, and we have never had to wait past our appointment time. His approach with our daughter is very friendly and calming. She has never been scared to go to the doctor! He always knows the answers to our questions. He even recommended a way to potty train early, and it worked! Our daughter isn't even 2 yet, and she is already potty trained! We just love Dr. Reese, and more importantly our daughter does too!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

We use Dr. Reese as our pediatrician for our two boys. He is great with kids & parents & holds his staff to the same level of professionalism as he exibits. Great MD.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Randall E. Reese's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1996)