Ratings for Dr. Blair W. Copp

Dr.Blair is an amazing chiropractor. Along with his massage therapists they have been able to get rid of my neck and back pain. The office staff is always pleasant and I've never had any issues making appointments.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Ive been going to dr. Blair on and off for almost 6 years. He is the most friendly, knowledgable and caring chiropractor out there. I used to get at least 1 to 2 migraines a week and theyd be so bad I wouldnt be able to work and Id be vomiting all day and now I get maybe 1 or 2 a year and they are way less severe! Dr.Blair and his staff have been so patient and kind to me even if im running late for an appointment or if I call at last minute to schedule appointment they always try to help in any way possible. I have recommended him to everyone I know and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Blair has helped me for over 5 years when no other chiropractor would. When I first went to him I aw on asthma medication, within 4 adjustments I was no longer on the medications, my ribs had turned, due to scoloscis and was cutting off my air supply.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I rated Dr. Blair 5/5 because I have been to a lot of other chiro's and I found him to be very helpful. He was very helpful and didn't "promise" to "FIX" anything like most other chiro's I have seen. He basically told me that he didn't know if he could help until he had a chance to look at all the information from my examination and x-ray results. When I returned the next day he went over and actually explained to me what was wrong and why I was having so much pain. I started that day and within the first week of care I was about 50% better after suffering for over 7 months.........why did I wait so long :) I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Blair he was amazing and I have recommended most of my friends and family to get checked out!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

A wonderful, and caring doctor and staff. I needed help with migraines and now I rarely get any.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Great staff and caring, professional Dr. Went in with back pain and came away believing the staff and Dr cared about me personally - signed up on a program and have never felt better after 2 short months

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Blair W. Copp's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ