Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Kim

Dr Kim is now at Rush in Chicago. I went to see him based on all the great reviews from Miami, but things have changed. His bedside manor was terrible , he did not want listen to me or what I had to say, at one point even asked me if I was the one with the Harvard MD degree. I have Hypo thyroid and he joked and said well weigh gain is a shame but think of it this way you wont die if stuck on a desert island and one day maybe there will be a pill to cure weight gain. Not even understanding the weight gain was b/c of the thyroid issues not my very active lifestyle. Also he was over an hour late in seeing me and we kept getting interrupted other dr's coming into our apt. I would not go see him , he needs to improve his bedside manor and remember we are people not cases for his research.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Kim is one of the finest endocrinologists in the country and we are very fortunate to have him in South Florida. In addition to his impeccable credentials, he is also one of the most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. He is extremely patient, spends as much time as necessary to answer every question and concern, and does so in a way that is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Simply the best! Dr. Kim is wonderful. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Brian W. Kim's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)