Ratings for Dr. Mark Stagg

Knowledgeable Doctor. Good bedside manner. Terrible punctuality record. Triple books appointments so 15-20 minute waiting times are standard.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

It seemed as if all he wanted to do was prescribe me supplements, without even a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Mark Stagg is definitely a doctor worth recommending. Both my mom and I have been going to Dr. Stagg for a few years now and we’re very satisfied. He always first asks about your symptoms as well as checks the different areas, to then proceed to the treatment. Additionally, he recommends what exercises to do at home that will help in improving the condition. Generally, Dr. Stagg is professional and a considerate person.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been to a lot of chiropractors in my life and Dr. Mark Stagg was the first one ever to take x-Rays before doing any adjustments, as he wanted to see what was going on with my body before performing any "blind" treatments. He explains what is happening and why, then how he is going to treat it. He has always been punctual with my visits; I've had at least seven now. He may not have a "warm and fuzzy" bedside manner (in response to the negative reviewer), but he knows his stuff and he is there to get you better, not to be your bff. He is professional, polite, and I will only go to him for treatments as my ability to move in a normal manner has greatly improved. 😄

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I felt as if I was bothering Dr. Stagg by being there. The actual exam was 45 minutes after my appointment time. Very dry and not caring at all. Little to knowledge about sport activities and yoga with how the body works. I'll have to go back to get my x ray read, but I will likely go to another chiropractor for ongoing treatment.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Mark Stagg's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2000)