Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Dachowski

Dr. Dachowski was patient with patient and mother , made mother and son feel comfortable with wisdom teeth extraction , all went seamless, financial aspect was also discussed prior so we knew all expenses upfront , highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

My son went to this office for a second procedure. The Dr. put the wrong code on our bill which was not accepted by the dental insurance which these providers participate in!!! They refused to change the code for the proper payment!! teamsters by law could not make them change it. Therefore, we have to pay the bill! We agreed to pay a small payment each month. Though we paid the first payment which they cashed!!!, they reported us to a credit collector!! If they would have done the moral/right thing, this all could have been avoided!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. D did took out my wisdom teeth in the summer of 2013 and this summer (2014) he performed orthognathic jaw surgery on me to correct an underbite. While I did get cheaper quotes for both procedures elsewhere... I chose to pay more for him. He may be a bit pompous... but I could not care any less about him as a person... all I care about is that he knows what he is doing and will do a good job on me. In both of procedures he has done an amazing job. The reality is he is one of the best and was worth every penny.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I totally disagree with the previous review I have taken both of my children to Dr. Dachowski to have there wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Dachowski was nothing but professional and very accommodating to my children's needs. I am also a patient in which I have had extractions and 4 dental implants placed 15 years ago. Dr. Dachowski has been nothing but professional, caring, compassionate and his staff from the business office to the nurses have been nothing but caring and professional to my every need. I believe the previous review maybe a chronic complainer and nothing makes them happy! I would absolutley recommend to Dachowski to my friends and family for all of there oral surgery needs!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

The doctor is arrogant and rude and as a result doesn't listen to the patient. Follow-up care is very poor.

Submitted July 25, 2011