Ratings for Dr. John Knight

Didn't care for his personality and abruptness. He did not have my history or x-rays his office just took for him to look at. He left the exam room 3 times to get the records, then the x-rays, and each time he walked out he went into the adjacent rooms to visit other patients while I sat and waited and could hear his discussions with these other patients...so much for the privacy act! After the in-n-out performance he said "well let's see if it's still hurting in 6 weeks. Come back to see me then". Wait what? Why would I have come for that kind of treatment and get an answer like that? Needless to say I will not be going back to Dr. Knight....he was a joke. Let me also add this, when I walked into the clinic I felt as if I just entered into a 3rd world country medical clinic...it happened to be in an Urgent Care that no one felt important to inform me about when making the appt. So I had to stand in this long line with all the illegal immigrants to sign in....took 20mins just to sign in...and then be treated like an object. No Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I loved Dr. Knight and his staff! He has such an incredible way of making you feel safe and relaxed for surgery! One of the best of the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I've recently just gone with doctor Knight and I have to say, he is one of the best doctors i have ever had. He explained in great detail what was wrong with my knee and he performed my surgery as well. One of the best doctors out there! He and his nurse practitioner Joan, are an amazing team!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I have had Dr. Knight for over 10 years caring for my knees. His expertise and bedside manner is excellent! I feel so comfortable dealing with him and his nurse practioner!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. John Knight's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal