Ratings for Dr. Daniel Chadwick

Dr Chadwick is our family's go-to doctor and we greatly appreciate his knowledge, his bedside manner, and his caring manner. (As a nurse myself, I can very much appreciate that he does not have a lot of tolerance for pain-medication seekers.) Dr Chadwick is very alert to skin cancer and has correctly spotted and diagnosed skin cancer on my arm even when we were discussing a totally unrelated subject. Since then he has spotted and treated other skin cancer and pre-cancerous areas. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr Chadwick. Even all three of my married children call or go to him first for any medical concern. Thank you, Dr Chadwick, for the good care.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

He does not take criticism of his staff, which has a high turn over rate. He has a big ego and thinks he knows all, even though it is your body. Would never recommend him. Rude and high turn over rate tells you all you need to know.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Dan for about 6 years. I have never felt rushed to hurry up and tell hime whats wrong. He listens to my concerns. Many times he will even ask if there is anything else I havent brought up. The only reason I cant rate him a 5 on everything is that sometimes it is difficult to get in to see him. I would much rather them tell me there are no appointments than to tell me to come in and wait for an hour. Even so, I wont be changing docs. Dr Dan is the one for me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Heis a very friendly and knowledge able DR. He takes the time to explain everything to me and even gets some medical books to show me the pictures of what will happen an what my happen. To the person that thought he was rude for telling you that you have a fat deposit, don't be offended. I had what I thought to be a tumor and it turned out to be a fatty deposit. Not rude just that what it is. A fat ball. Very nice and professional. Would reccomend him to anybody!!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I too at first liked this Dr. That opinion changed as time went on. I got to where I would try to schedule appointments right when they opened in hopes that the LONG waits would not happen as often. Even right when they opened they were 30-45 minutes behind. I wanted to speak to the Dr. about proper nutrition and diet and he was very dismissive. Chadwick's only advice was "Eat less". He then followed up with saying if he knew a secret he would use it. Gee thank you for your wisdom, that really helps with my cholesterol and BP issues. I will be going somewhere else in the future and would not suggest this Dr. to my friends or family. I want a Dr. who will discuss my concerns with me, as I am not a frequent patient. This is not the place for that desire.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dont believe what these fake people are saying about the Doctor. Please about going to the job. They evidentally abuse pain medication and he was aware of it. He is a good doctor and we have been going to him for years and never any of those problems its all bs.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

dr dan is a good guy and he cares. Im a 50 year old guy and ive been seeing him for years now. cant please everyone i guess but i know for a fact he reads online reviews and the negative ones dissapoint him. how many doctors even care? i could go anywhere but i will stick with doctor dan.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr.Chadwick for 6 years now. I think he is one of the best doctors in the DFW area.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Chadwick has been our family doctor for 4 years and we have had no problems with getting appointments, prescriptions or questions we have answered. My teenagers love him and his staff, they find him easy to talk too. Like most Medical offices it does run behind but thats because he listens and doesn't rush through your visit like its not important. Dr.Chadwick is always in a good mood and makes you feel like your being heard. He is what you want your Family Doctor to be.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I have never been so annoyed with a doctors lack of interest/concern in my life! Dr. Chadwick was probably one of the worst doctors I have ever seen.Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Daniel Chadwick's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI