Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Snow

Wonderful all the way around! Would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Snow has been my barriatrick doctor for a wonderful 10 years! He has been really great the whole way through. The surgery was just as expected, my follow up visits were on time, and fills to adjust my band were a breeze. Dr. Bob has a caring, no-nonsence personality that is eager to share about the latest and greatest developments in your procedure. The office staff work hard for you in dealing with the insurance carriers and in providing after care groups and guidance on your new weightloss journey. I started at at 38 years old and 310 lbs. 10.5 Years later I am at a healthy 168 lbs. I could take it out, but why would I? Its the right tool too keep me chewing and the portion sizes real! Not sure I would have been as successful if it hadn't been with Dr. Bob and his staff. (And all him about diving with sharks. Wow!)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

would not reccomned this dr. terrible bed side manners. does not pay attention to details.

Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Robert G. Snow's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1989)

Wellpoint