Ratings for Dr. Elise L. Kibler

Ms. Kibler should have her medical license revoked.! No warmth. No sense of genuine caring for our kid. Pediatricians for the most part seem to be warm and happy go lucky folks. This woman is anything but those things. Know you’ll get the look of disapproval when you say something she doesn’t like. It will be sound something like “Hummm!!!” or “Ohhh!!” as she looks at you up and down. Thank God we aren’t paying for the office visit, my hubbys insurance will. If we had to pay for that, I would demand a full refund. I wish we would have discovered these reviews about her before we went in that day.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Simply unbelievable. Words cannot express the experience we had with Dr Kibler. We are new to San Antonio and were in a bind to be seen. She didn’t listen to what we were saying. It really seemed she was on another planet altogether. The proper word would be aloof. Outwardly she seemed polite enough but was really quite disingenuous. She even called us by the wrong name upon entering the room. We left wondering if we got the correct diagnosis/treatment for our son. Not good!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Let me start out by saying, I am not a review writer. My wife and I vistited with Dr Elise Kibler for only a few minutes before we knew she was not someone we wanted to care for our child. It’s mind blowing that she chose pediatrics as a specialty. She wasn’t friendly and is downright icy cold. My wife mentioned Dr Kibler has a mean-girl vibe. She was condescending towards our personal views on things, and even got rather pushy when we didn’t do what she wanted us to do. She has a horrible bedside manner. She only wanted to discuss her personal views. Very disappointed with the experience.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She gave my daughter a diagnosis for a hairline fracture in her rib when it was really an ovarian cyst- it was on the CT what was wrong. She has horrid bed side manner, she won't look you in the eye when she speaks and she honestly shouldn't even have her MD when she pulls a diagnosis out of the air just because she is tired of a patient and her cries of pain, the patient is a child! Horrid DR!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Not sure what others are looking for in terms of bedside manner but both my kids (7 & 9) went to Dr. Kibler when she was at Capital Pediatrics in Austin and they both loved her. My mother was also a pediatrician for over 40 years and often took our kids to their appointments and she thought Dr. Kibler was "excellent", praise she doesn't often give many other pediatricians. We're just bummed to learn she's now in San Antonio. Good pediatricians like her are hard to find. EP

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I have been taking my children to Dr. Kibler for several years. She always takes the time to give us a very thorough check-up covering everything. She answers questions in an easy to understand way and really cares about children. Great clinic and staff!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr Kibler was very nice and very informative. She was prompt and was very patient while I asked her a bunch of questions about my daughter's condition.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Kibler Rocks. Her bedside manner is amazing. I disagree with the cold comment from the other post. She does greet you with a hello how are you. But she knows us by name, hard to find that. It's never a hello Mr. ____, she greets you by first name. My kids love her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

She gives a very good explanation for our questions, and is very thorough. I will be coming back to her

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Kibler really spent the time to discuess our son's illness. I felt very happy with the visit.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009