Ratings for Dr. Himabindu R. Reddy

My first visit will be my last. She was very rude and unhelpful. I found out more about my condition by picking up my labs from my PCP and researching it myself. Can't get a call back from her office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

After 4 years of being a patient and making Little or no progress I finally made up my mind to change doctors. The final visit with her confirmed that I needed a change. She told she couldn't do anything more for never because I couldn't follow directions for my medication. Said I was taking too much of a particular medication that she prescribed,however I was taking it EXACTLY as was on the prescription bottle. The directions on the bottle were exactly what she initially told me to take.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

first visits great as I saw her np. after that have been met with rudeness, long waits, been told I don't know what to do what do you want from me, go see your dermatologist thisisn't my problem , I don't know own what's wrong with you . etc after 3 xs of tissue, long waits and chuckling staff outside the door because I was made to wait . I'm outta there. I am a medical professional and recognize burn out ..she needs to take off 6 months and decide if caring for "needy" sick people is what she really wants

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Have been with this doctor for several years. Was one of her first patients. Called today to get an aapointment. Was told it would be the end of October. Needless to say, am very upset and disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I was in the doctor's office well over 2 hours, most of the time waiting for her to come into the treatment room. The I was told that I was wasting her time because the doctor that referred me already knew the diagnosis. Office refused to release MY lab results to me after first saying they hadn't received them and then saying they would mail them. I viewed this physician as arrogant and condescending and would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Switched meds and said she'd give me a low dosage of the new very potent drug. Gave me a high dose instead, but took no responsibility for hives, fever, weight loss from the drug poisoning that occurred. Kept telling me to contact my regular doc for anything I needed. Clinic had 2 cases of swine flu on my day to visit, but didn't bother to tell me. She wore a mask and would not touch me during visit. Took a personal cell phone call during first visit. Clinic changed procedures many times and the wait got longer and longer. Once a lady who got there early got in before me, although her appt was after mine! I complained, but the place had gone to heck. Oh, one lady that drew blood was crazy and mean. I swear she'd hurt me on purpose!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

The wait to see Dr Reddy is ridiculous. She is always late. The wait is just too too long.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Was there for an injection, waited over an hour to see dr. , waited another 10-15 min for nurse to come in for injection, waited another 13 for blood work.Obviously my time has no value for this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

She was fairly new to the group when I was referred to her. I could not get in with the more established rhuematologist. She could not help me and was completely intolerable of my well-behaved children. I was very disappointed in her lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Reddy is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met, she has helped me so much with my medcial needs. She is so kind and very knowledgable and very punctual. I recommend her highly. She has always made me comfortable by helping me with my pain.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008