Ratings for Dr. Anil Verma

Very knowledgable doctor, who always takes as much time as the patient needs.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very caring and knowledgable doctor. Always takes the time to listen, and asks the right questions to figure out what's wrong. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Verma is a very caring doctor who always takes as much time as the patient needs. Never rushing the patient and always answering questions and confirming that all questions have been answered. He always looks at the whole picture not missing any details. It's wonderful to have a doctor that will sit and listen. The staff is very caring and friendly always welcoming. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

He is here for one reason only...profits. I went in for an antacid prescription refill. Next thing I know I'm hooked up to a heart monitoring machine and he is trying to get me to do brain scans etc. I wasn't sure why. After everything is done the nurse informs me my insurance has been expired and I have to pay. $350. Good thing I didn't do the cat scan or I would have to sell my home. Now I realize he is just trying to rake up your bill. Beware!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Sadly, he missed all of the signals. He was preoccupied with business and not with healing. He left the room to chat it up with pharmaceutical salespeople. I would advise you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Save your life!!! Go elsewhere for true medical help! He nods his head, he understands, and he does NOTHING substantial. Think, actor.

Submitted September 26, 2010

always makes time to get you worked in when you need it. very caring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

He is king of follow up. Even though you didn't have any serious illness he will expain you that you did to go to stress test, running test on equipment and all. Looks like many making tricks by follow up.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr, Anil Verma is very knowledgable. He will explain the cause of the illness you have with interactive diagrams and his course of treatment. This makes me have a lot of trust in you. All the explanations that he has given me so far I come home and google them. Based on the results I feel confident that I am getting the right treatment.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Dr.Verma is very understanding and will always fit you into his schedule. You may have to wait to see him, but you can get in the day you call.He has been very helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Anil Verma's Credentials

• Hindi

• All India Inst Of Med Sci, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1974)

Secure Horizons