Ratings for Dr. Joshua A. Crum

Dr. Crum was extremely knowledgeable and informative. He explained the potential treatment options without pressure. We sought a second opinion for peace of mind but we're so happy we chose Dr. Crum. The knee replacement surgery went well for my mother and he and his staff were incredibly responsive and kind. His follow up has been wonderful and my mother's knee is so much better that she just got back from a trip to England!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I went to Dr. Crum for a second opinion. He has been very knowledgeable, thorough and patient. He brought up the results of the MRI on the computer and explained everything in a manner in which I could understand. I opted for surgery with Dr. Crum and have had NO problems with either the surgery for my rehab. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Crum did a great job on my surgery and follow-up as well. He is very knowledgeable in his field and helped me with any questions I had.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I went in to see Dr. Crum today for a tiny fracture on one of my fingers. I had already been to get X-Rays done so I literally only needed him to look at them and tell me if I need surgery or not. My appointment was for 3PM. I arrived to the office for my 3 O'clock appointment and filled out the paperwork as usual. I then proceeded to sit in the waiting room for an hour and 45 minutes watching Judge TV. When I was finally called back into a room, I sat for an additional 10 minutes before I heard Dr. Crum ask who was next in a irritated voice. Dr. Crum opened the door and politely told me he would be right with me. Then I heard the staff talking about how they hadn't sent for my X-Rays yet in the 2 hours I was sitting there. Another 10-15 minutes went by and Dr. Crum finally walked in and told me that there was nothing he could do for my finger and if I wanted a second opinion, he gave me a name of a different doctor. Payment of $60 as I walked out at 5:20PM. He should feel embarrassed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Crum's office was able to get me in to see him the very next day after my knee injury. When I got to the office I only waited 5 min before getting to see Dr. Crum. He is a young physician, but his attentive manner reaffirmed my trust in his care. He spent time examining my knee, explaining the condition and gave detailed alternative care plans. It was unlike the typical experience that one might encounter, where the Doctor TELLS the patient what to do... instead, he gave me the information and then made his suggestion for the best recovery process. After speaking with my husband and family, I made the decision to go ahead with the surgical route, as suggested by Dr. Crum. I called the office later that afternoon, and was able to be scheduled for surgery later that week. I am now a few months post-op and back to being an active mom, chasing around my kids and caring for my family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Joshua A. Crum's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental