Ratings for Dr. Bruce C. Gronner

I highly recommend that you avoid this dentist! He is an egotist and does not regard the patience request. His demeanor is crude with many sexual implications. He dropped items on the floor and attempted to put them in my mouth without washing them off. A procedure that should have taken no more than a month went on for 6 months with unsatisfactory results. Two other dentists were shocked that he did 3 root canals on teeth that had no hope. He would not refund the money to the insurance company for that. Be advised ... find someone else.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Very harsh in his work; went for a cleaning and he was so rough made me bleed terribly;after all the pain and stress, my teeth were not even properly cleaned; then with the bloody gloves on, he showed me dentail supplies which he sold to me & put in a bag with all the blood on. I will NEVER go back there!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

DO NOT GO TO DR. GRONNER. HE IS A SHYSTER. Sorry for yelling that, but I can't be emphatic enough on this point. I went in for a cleaning, and he said I needed to have all my fillings (about 12) replaced because they were metal, and white epoxy would be much better. As a result, 2 of my teeth died, and I had to get root canals. Another filling has since developed a hole (after 4 years). My new dentist and the ADA told me that while filling replacement is sometimes recommended, most dentists (i.e., competent dentists) don't recommend replacing fillings unless you've already got problems -- because you risk causing problems. He also sold me a "new" "advanced" bite guard that caused excruiciating pain. DO NOT GO TO HIM.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006