Ratings for Dr. Nancy A. Jagodzinski

I had surgery on my foot and Dr. J was wonderful. She explained everything and answers any and all questions. She took her time and was not rushed during any of my appointments. I took my 77 year old mother there for a foot issue and she also felt very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr. Jagodzinski recently performed foot surgery on me and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. From my initial appointment through my post surgery follow-up appointments, Dr. J. was always very kind, caring, through and knowledgeable. I appreciated her explaining everything that was going to take place and what the recovery process would be like - her openness and transparency left nothing to the imagination. She and her staff are very customer-focused and I would recommend their services to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

So thankful to Dr. J for her knowledge; caring & kindness like your a family member of hers; and her ability to not feel rushed when she sees you as a patient. I had surgery thru her and am very pleased with the outcome. If all Dr.s were like her, nobody would ever say that they don’t like Dr.s. 🌹

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr and staff very knowledgeable Appointments on time Billing Dept accurate Dr. Solved my problem

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I can't imagine a Doctor more knowledgeable thank Dr. J! She cares about people and takes the time to explain options. One of the best doctor experiences I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I cannot thank Dr. Jagodzinski enough for what she's done to help me. I went in thinking I'd get the quick fix like my last Doctor had done. But on my first visit she gave me all the info I needed on every step that I could take. She gave me Pros and Cons of each decision and I never felt once like she was leading me to a specific procedure. She knows her stuff and answered all my questions and concerns! So once I made my decision I didn't have a worry in the world, because I knew everything I needed to know. She took the time to understand my surroundings and take my daily life into account for recovery tips. The pain in my feet that I used to just deal with day to day is now gone... It is night and day based on what I used to deal with. I cant thank her and her staff enough for the wonderful work they did to get me back on my feet. Enjoying my days more, and giving me back ease and comfort that I just forgot that I could have! Amazing Doctor, Amazing Staff and a comforting atmosphere!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. J is FANTASTIC! She is so compassionate on what she does and is so driven to find the right cure for your feet. She takes her time with you and never rushes your appointment unlike many other doctors. She explains all details of your problem feet and you gain knowledge. Her staff is wonderful also. If you are looking for the best podiatrist do not hesitate calling Dr. J. Your feet will leave happy

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

i am not rating doctor but their billing department as it's not good and know the way to bill extra.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr.vJ is an exceptional Doctor. She goes above and beyond for her patients. In her care of them.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr J is an amazing dr! She actually listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions thoroughly and I never felt as if she was rushing me out of the room. She is the first doctor I have ever been to that treats you, as if she was treating a family member. What i loved about her too, is that she gives you all the facts and all the option you have, she doesn't sugar coat anything and has such a pleasant demeanor about her. I went in to see Dr J, because of pain in my feet. It turns out i had heal spurs which caused so much extreme pain that i had to work from home and was very limited in walking. Dr. J fitted me for orthotics and am happy to say they helped tremendously. Thank you so much Dr. J for helping me heal and for making me feel like family!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Nancy A. Jagodzinski's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup