Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Goldman

I had had a total knee replacement -October of 2017 and experienced discomfort in my left hip, and thought that it was a nescessary evil. But in April of 2018, I thought, "enough's enough!!!!!" So I went to Dr.Goldman, seeking his care, and hopefully a cure. He, as I'm sure as he does with all of his patients, with so much compassion, performed God's Work toward diminishing my pain in my hip. This worked until the following visit, when he progressed with his next step of the procedure of pain management. This happened yesterday. I will return for my next level of improvement in four weeks, and I'm most, most confident I'll be completely recovered after that particular visit. I feel that God works through every entity of Dr.Goldman's being, to do his practice, with utmost dedication and compassion for all of his patients. He has indeed shown to me that to be absolutely true.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I went in with a slight problem on the bottom of my foot. He healed my sore hip that had been bothering me for years. I was better in two days...completely! He also fixed my foot in 30 seconds. I had been seeing another podiatrist for months. My husband found him to be creative and was very helpful with his sore toe, without performing surgery.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

If I could give 10 stars for knowledge, caring and staff, I would! I've been to top doctors for leg problem for the past 7 years, and none of them picked up findings that Dr. Goldman diagnosed.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Goldman is excellent. He does not make you wait very long and he provides thorough and well explained treatment. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Goldman is a knowledgeable, highly competent physician who treats his patients with respect. He is also great with kids.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Goldman is very nice, fully attentive, and incredibly knowledge. You feel like he cares about you.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

discovered a simple solution to back and leg pain in part connected to a shorter leg so heel lifts were helpful

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Goldman will keep on working patiently with you until your issue has been fully resolved. He's a wonderful doctor and has extensive knowledge in his field. he truly cares about every single one of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I enjoy Dr. Goldman. A very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Helped many people in my family get rid of back and leg pain that we thought there was nothing to do about. Even my kids like going to him. Its clear that he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Stuart M. Goldman's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)