Dr. Thomas A. McConnell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. McConnell

Dr. Tom McConnell has been our family dentist for over a decade. I, my wife and all three of our children love him. Being a child welfare worker, I have to reschedule on short notice sometimes. But that's never an issue as his staff is always courteous and respectful. Dr. McConnell is by far THE BEST medical professional I have ever known. He treats his patients with genuine respect and care. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of quality dental care in Tahlequah area.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

The best experience I've ever had... Great staff, EXCELLENT DENTIST !!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Tom McConnell is GREAT! He's wonderful with kids -- even my 2-year-old son who was scared to death to be in that chair. They talked him through the process and played little games to get him to cooperate. My three kids love him and we'll keep going there until we relocate. :) Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

I avoided the dentist for years, until I found Dr McConnell. Now I go in without fear. I enjoy the family-like relationship the staff seems to share. The dr is so concerned with my well-being that he will not begin to work until he is sure my mouth is completely numb...I've had dentists who didn't do this. (My 6 yo daughter actually looks forward to going to see Dr Tom.)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I went to this Dentist and he was Soooo into his vacations (he took several during this time) that it took 4 or 5 months to get a root canal done, I have really been unhappy with this dentist, and with the result. And it has never been right. It has been so sensitive that I chew on the other side. I felt like he was only there for more money to vacation on :(

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007