Ratings for Dr. Sean A. Reyhani

I love reading all the positive reviews. It lets me know his taff at least know how to write fake reviews. Right after you read a negative review you can see them counter it with something positive regarding the same subjects.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Wait for over an hour and a half to two hours every time I have an appointment. They say we are sorry you can schedule an appointment at 1 and you will not have to wait . They must overbook appointments or not allow space for so called emergencies.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Reyhani performed surgery on my left foot for Plantar Faciatis . Recovery was good since I followed his directions to stay off of it for several weeks. For Follow up appointments I was always given reminders from the office staff on my cell phone or at work. He and his staff work quickly to see patients and I spent very little time in the waiting room. He is an excellent doctor and I have recommended him to several of my friends. I would go back to his office if i needed help again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I had a plantar surgery and was told I would be out of work for four weeks, still in a lot of pain but have been released to go back to work. Dr. Reyhani refuses to make an appointment to follow up with me as I work 12 hr shifts in an ER and cannot walk. My dog is smarter than his office staff, who do not communicate with their patients will be filing a complaint with a higher up if they refuse to still see me

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Love the Dr., but staff doesn't seem to get what is going on. Took several hours to return call and still got paperwork wrong (when they finally found it). Not very organized.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

This Doctor knows what he is doing. He is clear and understanding. He is very detailed and a perfectionist. This doctor I completely trust.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Reyhani is very friendly, caring and professional. He did surgery on my foot and now I can walk comfortably and wear stylist shoes again. I have referred others to him and if ever I have the need for further foot care I definitely will go to Dr. Reyhani. His staff is also very polite, helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Reyhani is a very pleasant person. He knows exactly what is needed and gets right on the problem. His staff were polite, helpful and professional. He has given me relief from a painful diabetic foot problem that was not corrected by another physician 2 years ago. I was disappointed that my problem continued for two years and finally asked my regular physician for a good Podiatrist. He referred me to Dr. Reyhani. I will recommend this physician and his staff to anyone with foot and ankle problems.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Doctor Reyhani does not communicate well nor does he provide adequate care. For a Grade 2 ankle sprain, he failed to give prognosis, and treatment, except for pain medication. I had to see another doctor to be told I should have been given a boot. He delayed my recovery by at least 4 weeks

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Thank you Dr. Reyhani. i can walk again,my toe operation brought a normal life back to me ,the recovery was not as fast as i thought but they tell me foot ops take time

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Sean A. Reyhani's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in League City, TX