Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Ness

He is the best plastic surgeon in NC!! Love him & his superb staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I absolutely love Dr Ness. I told him exactly what I wanted after years of research. I swear I had been googling everything to know about breast augmentation since I was 16. I had the surgery done at 21. My breasts were phenomenal. I am a dancer at a local men's club and there are people there I worked with for years and just finding out i had fake boobs. NOW THATS SKILL! His work is fabulous. I could t have made a better decision. He was recommended to me and I have sent several friends his way for boob jobs. All have turned out amazing. Unfortunately recently one of my implants burst. I now have to get it fixed. The patient care has yet to return my calls but 1 time in 2 days of trying to reach her to schedule an appointment. I need these fixed ASAP. That is my only complaint. I wish their was more empathy for my situation. Other than that Dr Ness literally rocked my****! PICK HIM for your breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr.ness did a wonderful job on my ba i had a small b prior to surgery now a small d i am 8 months post op and loving my new boobs very natural looking soft i love them they feel sooo real! I got 425 silicone. Deffinetly recomend him for ba!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

I am very pleased with Dr. Ness and his team. They went above and beyond to accommodate me and to make sure that I am comfortable and pleased with the results. The day before the surgery I had second thoughts about my decision and I had a lot of questions. Although I did not have an appointment, Dr. Ness took the time to see me and he answered my concerns. Based on my concerns, he changed the "plan" and decided to do something different that I was more comfortable with. Needless to say my BA surgery turned out great. I am one week post op. I was able to return to work 4 days after the surgery. The pain is almost gone. And the results are starting to show... natural look and just fabulous. He did exactly what I wanted. Jacki was also very knowledgeable and very professional. What impressed me about her was that she would not tell you what you want to hear but she'd tell you the truth. And she knows what she is talking about. In a nut shell... I am one very happy patient!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I had him do a revision rhinoplasty on me and the results are absolutely terrible. I have been suicidal at times from the grief and embarrasment. The graft shows, my nose is crooked, he twisted my collumella and the scar is very visible, he pulled all of the excess tissue into one nostril and I can barely breathe through it, the skin on my nose is scarred as well since he taped me too tight and the swelling pulled off the skin on the entire tip of my nose and I have a supratip hugh bump. After a year, he told me he couldn't see any of my complaints and hurried out of the room. As soon as he gets your money, he is really done trying to help you though he agrees before surgery that if anything goes wrong he will do a revision for free. He just conveniently refuses to agree that anything can be helped. Do not let this Dr. touch you!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

good surgeon. would recommend for abdominoplasty. now have wonderful flat tummy. very attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I definitely do not understand the bad reviews some patients put in here - my experience with Dr. Ness and his staff was Awesome in every way!! I highly recommend Dr. Ness.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

had rhinoplasty. If I could do it over, i would pick someone else and pay the extra thousand bucks. He made me kind of feel ignorant as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I went in to have a nose job, I was so upset after the surgery and was told that the swelling would go down and if I was not happy after a year, I could have it done again, needless to say after my year was up, he was unwilling to fix his mistakes, and rushed me out of the office so quick I was not able to get a word in. The staff is great but the after care and the poor bedside manner would make me look someone where else before I would go to him now I am looking for another doctor to repair what he did. Run people, run!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I had Breast Augmentation and my breasts look awful. They are not symetrical anymore. One sits higher than the other.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Daniel T. Ness's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental