Ratings for Dr. Celso A. Hernandez

Dr. Hernandez is a very good doctor. I have no complaints about him. He delivered my baby and I had no problems after my daughters birth. His staff however needs lots of training with patients. One of the staff actually told me my test results were negative for any defect and that when something goes wrong they normally call you in. She said to call the doctor the following week b/c he was out of town and had to give me the information. When I called they told me the doctor had to see me right away! Wow was I in shock. When we get to dr.hernandez office he tells me sthat one of the test came back positive for down syndrome. He assured me everything would be alright. Isn't that information that should only be discussed with docotr hernandez? She should not have said anything! They are mostly little girls working there with attitudes. Don't ask them to do your leave paperwork for your jobs it takes them at least a month! In the end I had a healthy baby thanks to Dr Hernandez!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Celso A. Hernandez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)