Ratings for Dr. Amit MALHOTRA

Dr. Malhotra is an excellent doctor and man. My husband is a veteran and the VA had been put us off for months. He was having shortness of breath and fatigue his primary care doctor would do nothing. My daughter in-law works with him and told him about Don's situation. He immediately said he needed a heart cath. He called a doctor at the VA and got him to schedule Don for a heart cath. When they did his heart cath he was 90, 90, 70 and 50% blocked a walking time bomb. My husband was scheduled the next week for quadruple by pass surgery. Dr. Malhotra did not even know my husband but because of his caring attitude he helped my husband get a life threatening surgery. I have never know of a doctor so willing to go out of his way to help some one. My husband will have Medicare September 1, 2014 and trust me we will be leaving the VA and go to Dr. Malhotra. He also is helping us with another problem my husband is having. I can't praise him enough. His rating needs to be a 5!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014