Ratings for Dr. Charles D. Crumpler

I felt that Dr Crumpler rambled my entire appointment a whole lot about nothing. I was exhausted when I left trying to keep up with what he was saying. I can't establish what I would rate him as a doctor because I have only seen him once. However, my experience with him was less than satisfying.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

This practice does not treat its patients with the type of care one should expect. They do not relay to patients (at least in our case) critical and material information related to their health. This practice stated to us it was the insurance company's duty to give us this information - but they aren't the physician directly responsible for the patient's health! Almost impossible to reach by phone in the recent past. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

This Physician had decided he would not file insurance and would accept cash payment only. On the day of my appointment I finally got put in a room 20 minutes after mu appointment time (End of day. I waited 45 minutes in the exam room and finally got up and left. To this day I have not heard from his office and he has my money. I'm told he's moving , but won't tell anybody where he's going. I had tried for a week and a half before my appointment date to get a refill for my medications but only got an answering machine and never a a follow up response. I really like this Physician but I had to find someone else. His Practice is being run into the ground.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I only saw this dr. 2 times, and on my second visit he seemed very angry, frustrated or whatever. He kept looking at the laptop and finally said " I got nothing " . What kind of dr. Days that??? I never went back.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

This doctor's office had changed locations, but neglected to inform us, so when we went to their old office and then called to say we were running late, they refused to see us. We were not running late for the appointment, just for doing paper work. For them this would have caused a few minutes of inconvenience. However, my husband is growing tumors on his pituitary gland and further delay of treatment could be very very detrimental. We explained, but they refused to work with us.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Crumpler is a great endocrinologist and also a diabetic. As a doctor he is understanding, but as a fellow diabetic he knows that the ultimately the patients must be in control of their own care, and for better or worse, no one can take over that responsibility. I highly recommend Dr. Crumpler and his wife Nurse Crumpler to anyone looking for a knowledgeable doctor who is willing to help you to control and monitor your diabetes.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

After being diagnosed with LADA (Type 1.5 diabetes), Dr. Crumpler was extremely helpful. Honest and straightforward approach is his method. Through these attributes, a patient can sense his caring nature. Face it, diabetes can be an ugly, brutal disease and patients are in control! Dr. Crumpler is a wonderful, knowledgeable resource to have as your doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Charles D. Crumpler's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bryan, TX