Ratings for Dr. Joseph I. Cohen

All I can say is this guy is amazing. He's caring, passionate and informative. I work at BAMC and bragged about him to all of my coworkers as well as my wife and family.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

We have been taking our kids to Dr. Joe for a few years now. He is by far the most caring physician I have encountered, including other peds docs. One of our kids has had some special difficulties and thanks to Dr. Joe's diligence (and in spite of some useless advice from "specialists") we feel like the situation is getting under control. The guy genuinely likes what he does and empathizes with the kids. There's no substitute for that.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Argh, what an awful experience! Being new parents, we had several questions but Dr. Cohen dismissed most as “nothing to worry about”. He apologized twice for being so rushed saying he “must have had too much coffee this morning” and yet continued the exam at record pace to get us out the door. Once he weighed our son and saw that he had corrected himself from his 99th percentile birth weight, he promptly concluded that I wasn’t making enough milk and loaded us down with three cans of formula over my strenuous objections. For those mothers who breastfeed, you know how hard those first few months can be and to have someone literally shoving formula into your hands as “the only solution” for taking care of your baby is disappointing to say the least. Thankfully, I called La Leche League and met with a lactation consultant. I left that meeting with a breast pump rental and a well thought out plan for the next month to ensure that our baby would thrive and I could continue to breastfeed.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Cohen is a wonderful pediatrician! He has taken great care of my 3 children ages 1-9. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I love Dr. Joe, I am a new parent and he has put my mind at ease on so many things. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Cedar Park area that is looking for a good, honest, no nonsense doctor. He will no steer you wrong and that is exactly what I needed. He has always put my son first and seems to really enjoy connecting with the kids and really looking at them rather than glancing over them and going on to the next room and he's very patient with answering all our questions.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

We have used his great doctor for years, followed him over to Cedar Park from his previous practice. Dr. Cohen is alittle rough at first, honest as the day is long, and very caring. He has built a great connection with my children and myself. He has always spent as much time as needed with us and has personally called our house to check on the kids.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

He is an amazing doctor that really listens to is patients. He tells you the truth and respects your time. We love him!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

This doctor is not a good pedi. He types on a laptop instead of making any eye contact w/ his little patients. He acts as if there is no better doctor than him, he doesn't "have to make referrals out". Charges crazy fees for every thing needed. He is from a quack school and has a little man complex.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Joseph I. Cohen's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Park, TX