Ratings for Dr. Hassan Bitar

My family and myself have been going to Dr. Bitar going on 20 years now. He treats my husband and daughter for migraine headaches, and has treated myself for different problems I have had. Dr. Bitar is one of the most personable physicians I have ever met. He genuinely cares and will always remember you by name. Every time I have seen him he always asks about my family. His medical care is also superb and he will go to any length to solve whatever issue you may have going on.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Bitar has been my neurologist since 2008, never once has he been rude in anyway shape or form!! He or his staff is always available when I need refill scripts or just have a question!! I have not had any trouble in 5 years!! I think he is GREAT!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Bitar for a prescription I have been taking for many years. Not only did Dr. Bitar was extremely judgemental and condescending . He basically told me he would only write only half my script without explanation.THEN....After three months of writing HALF my script, I called for a refill the week before my meds would run out ( since I have to pick up a written script each month ) and after no return call from the nurse who said they would call as soon a he wrote it, I called back on the day my meds ran out to check if my script was ready only to be told that Dr. Bitar will no longer write my script because he was uncomfortable with the medication!!! He knows the danger of abruptly stopping these meds, yet waited until I was completely out to ( without any warning) inform me he is uncomfortable writing a script he's written for three months? I am a nurse and deal with lots of doctors, not all the best, but DR BITAR Is by far and away the VERY WoRST "doctor" out there!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Bitar and his nurse Maria are the best. I have been a patient going on 2 years and I can call and get an appointment with in a day. They are prompt seeing your or calling you back. They know you by name! He is WONDERFUL and so is Maria! I would recommend them to anyone that needs a neurologist!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Hassan Bitar's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)