Ratings for Dr. Keith R. Abrams

Oddly self-involved for a therapist. I felt like the sessions were more about Keith's own psychological issues than mine. Stay far away.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Abrams was one of the few professionals in Birmingham who was knowledgable, comfortable, and nonjudgmental about my sexuality issues. He helped me so much!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

If you are looking to better your relationship, find another counselor. ESPECIALLY if you are choosing to center your relationship around God. He didn't provide much help to us after we told him we don't have intercourse(since this is his specialty) We fought more going to him, until one day we decided that he was making us worse. I do not recommend this counselor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

He was so helpful - very knowledgable about sexuality issues and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Abrams to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

So refreshing to talk to someone who is a true expert on relationships and sexuality. Dr. Abrams was a tremendous help to me and my partner!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Abrams is a self-absorbed, dishonest person who has no business giving advice to anyone. Scary that people are trusting him with their mental health.

Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Abrams was very knowledgable and helpful in treating me for my sexuality issue. In my experience with other therapists, Dr. Abrams was the only one who was truly an expert in sexuality and was able to make me feel comfortable in sharing my issues with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014