Ratings for Dr. Brendon J. Johnson

I could not have been more displeased with the service I received here! The doctor was cocky and rude to me, seemed rushed, and like it was a terrible inconvenience to answer my questions. When I wore my new contacts, I could not even see! I called back, and they had me come in and pick up another pair, which I could not see out of either. This happened 4 different times. I requested to see the doctor again, and was told that wasn't necessary, and that they just "tweak" the prescription until they get it right. I kept stressing to them how inconvenient it is for me to take off work early to come in again, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. I would receive a pair of contacts that would work for distances, but not up close. Then the next pair would work for reading, but not for driving. The next would produce double vision...etc. I have been wearing contacts for over 30 years, and have never had this problem anywhere else. I was actually asked by the office staff which I would prefer...to see near or to see far? What kind of question is that? I told them I would like to see both, thank you, and they just laughed. After the 5th pair of contacts, I finally gave up. I paid good money for the exam, and got not a single thing from it. I still don't have a pair of contacts that I can use at all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I have been at Dr Johnson's practice quite a few times now, and I have found the staff and the Doctor very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. Both did their jobs very efficiently and effectively while satisfying all my questions. I'm happy with my results and will continue to use Dr Johnson's services.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Called office to get in quickly due to emergency. Was seen same day & felt the entire staff was helpful & caring to my needs. Was in and out of office with all my questions & concerns met. Will definately return & make Dr. Johnson my optometrist for any future needs.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Johnson and staff were great! I really appreciated how they took the time to explain the purpose behind each procedure and the thoroughness of my exam. Dr Johnson was very knowledgeable and educated me on my prescription. I would highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I have been to Dr Johnson's office several times and I have always had a great experience. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about product. Dr Johnson has always taken how ever much time is needed to answer all my questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Called to make an appointment and the girl answering the phone was very rude and not helpful. Will not go there!! Called another place in town and they answered all my questions, knew about insurance and got an appointment the next day.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I agree with the above stated rating. Couldn't agree more. Staff are rude, catty, and talk loudly behind your back within a distance you can clearly hear. Female assistant is THE WORST!!!!!! I wont be back ever and i will spread the word!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Very rude staff. Poor customer service. Dr has no bedside manner and seemed a bit cocky.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Brendon J. Johnson's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Pekin, IL