Ratings for Dr. Craig H. Thomajan

Was not truthful about his status and was extremely rude. Office admin not professional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I searched and went to see Dr Thomajan based on these reviews. Was impressed right off with him, his office, and his website. I was all ready to get my foot surgery done after years of deciding to do so. However my insurance had a large deductable andI wanted to find out as close as possible what I was going to have to pay prior to getting the surgery. Upon my asking, my surgery was cancelled by the doctor! I was so upset since I had gotten my head around it finally to move forward with it. I felt my questions were not out of line and needed the information so I could budget accordingly. Needless to say I totally wasted my time and money with 2 appointments prior to him cancelling my surgery. After all said and done I found another Austin podiatrist I loved even more, and they were much more accommodating with my budget and billing questions. I had both feet done with him. Not a fancy office or website but highly skilled no less. Only go if you have great insurance!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

He is a really good doctor, as soon as you walk in you are greeted by his top notch staff who are all about customer service, and after that u meet Dr. Craig Thomjan and are satisfied by your overall experience. He tries to avoid surgery as much as possible thinking about other alternatives besides surgery unless you really need it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

The best podiatrist in my 67 years of life. I have seen foot doctors in NYC and Boston, but he is head and shoulders above any of the others. A true doctor in the full sense of the word. Avoids surgery where simpler solutions are available. Looks at the whole picture and diagnoses underlying problems.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

This Doctor is very professional and his surgical skills are superb. He checks on his patients before and after the surgery, and still gives a nice, thorough check up very frequently. I would highly recommend this doctor to anybody who needs a highly skilled, professional podiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Thomajan is amazing. His bedside manner is second to none, his knowledge and skill in surgery fantastic, and his care for how a patient feels and what they need is clearly his first priority. SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Craig H. Thomajan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Thomajan is a podiatrist who is board certified in foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is a Qualified Fellow of The Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons. Dr. Thomajan began his education at the University of Stony Brook in New York, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Afterwards, he completed his studying and training in Human Cytogenetics at his graduate school at Horfstra University. Following his graduate school studies, Dr. Thomajan completed his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine in July of 1997. Since then, he has kept up with all of the latest medical podiatric technique through post-graduate training and residencies. Dr. Thomajan offers a wide variety of treatments for all of your podiatric needs, including treatment for nerve pain conditions, heel pain, diabetic foot care, and more. Please call one of his two offices in Austin to schedule an appointment with hi

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)