Ratings for Dr. Frederick B. Mcadam

Plain and simple... DON'T GO. In office for 2 hours and twenty minutes. Assistant was good, but that McAdams was a joke. I sound more professional than he did and everything I have been doing on my own he only repeated with his friends or references. Never met such an unlikeable person.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Didn't ask questions about my pain or daily activites and said he didn't care what my other Drs say is wrong ........very unprofessional.....insensitive...would never send anyone to him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Frederick McAdam, M.D. of Buffalo Spine and Sports is an outstanding physician and fine person. I had pain and dysfunction due to an injury. My primary care physician referred me to Dr. McAdam. By the end of the first appointment, Dr. McAdam had diagnosed my problem (which was confirmed with diagnostic imaging) and developed a plan of treatment. With a couple of injections, he started me down the path of rehabilitation. He then put me in the hands of Walter Brown, MSPT, OCS, a physical therapist at Buffalo Spine and Sports, who knocked it out of the park (you have not truly experienced PT until you have had Walter as your physical therapist). With my pain under control and rehabilitation underway, Dr. McAdam then focused on my overall health, especially diet and exercise, to maximize my recovery. With his assistance and guidance, I am taking back my life. I will be forever grateful to him. By the way, I am not a relative or friend of Dr. McAdam or anyone else associated with Buffalo Spine and Sports, just a very satisfied patient since October, 2014.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I am not one to write reviews but I had to share this experience with others to AVOID this doctor. This doctor has absolutely no bedside manner. He does not treat each patient as an individual instead he will compare you to others. He does not listen to you and jumps to conclusions of ridiculous longterm diagnosis without any proof of images/testing etc. If you have any other concerns about your health problem, he does not want to hear it. What he says goes. Highly recommend NOT going to this doctor. And if you do have to go to this practice, see Dr. Corinne Cicchetti.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I thought Dr. McAdam had amazing bedside manner and was very compassionate. Not sure what the other commenter was taking about!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr McAdam is an outstanding physician. Very knowledgeable, informative, caring, and I feel i am in the best of hands. The staff is just as profesional and freindly as well. Plus everybody answers all my questions and concerns in depth. I also can get in and out with little to no delay

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Great Doctor, He is a must see, very helpful for my back issue

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Absolutely no compassion or bedside manner. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Frederick B. Mcadam's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois