Ratings for Dr. David L. Sneed

Always professional and attentative. Never have to wait long for my appointments.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I had a great expericence at Dr Sneed's office and his staff are great. They take their time with you to get everything you need.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Sneed, his nurses, and PA are great--patient, knowledgeable, and responsive. He listens better than most physicians, doesn't rush, and willingly answers questions. His PA is sensitive and reassuring with my tennage daughter. His office staff, however, is terrible--unfriendly at best, often rude, especially the front person--who, as the first person one sees and talks to, is the "face" of this office. If she ever smiles, I've not seen it. Patients are treated as problems--people who are interrupting her day. My daughter refuses now to "check in" herself. There is an apparent lack of understanding that patients are customers--they pay the bills, including salaries! I often consider going elsewhere, but always hesitate because of Dr. Sneed himself, his PA, and his nurse. Today, Dec 21, I've been calling literally all day--no answer. Are they closed? No message to inform people. Please, step it up!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

This staff does not care about you. Take my word for it. If they did, they would take care of their truly horrendous efficiency problem. I was strung along without meds for an illness that required daily doses for two weeks while the staff repeatedly told me they would call in my prescription. They never did. I gave up trying and am currently seeking medical help from an institution that has some degree of competency. (Don't expect decency from these people either. When I declared that I would just go elsewhere for help, I was asked "what do you want me to do about it?" I said "how about an apology at least?" to which they said "Apology for what? I didn't do anything." Exactly. They didn't do anything. ...except make me feel I was being taken care while wasting precious time I could have used being taken care of by professionals.)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. David L. Sneed's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1979)

Oxford