Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Rieck

I have a $40 co-pay. I don't know who wrote that bad review, but he must have been on drugs or **** because the office is a new stand alone building, very neat and clean, and no one hanging around, unless it was him/her which explains everything. Anyway, the personnel were clean, friendly, and very efficient. I only waited between 5 and 10 minutes after I filled out the paperwork for my initial visit. The doctor was very through and explained everything. I was a little sore after the first treatment, which was explained to me beforehand, but the subsequent visits continued improving my condition. I have been to several chiropractors over my lifetime and found Dr. Reick to be at the top. Whoever wrote the other review must be someone out to get him for other reasons because he sure wasn't at his office. He needs help.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

At first I thought I was at the wrong building because it appeared to have been taken over by the homeless. Then after being greeted by a receptionist that was more focused on her hair than serving a new patient, I was about to leave but opted to stay because he was recommended. I soon found out after meeting him that I was being pranked, my guess is that he received his license from e-bay or mail order because he certainly didn't take the time to review my case history. He was certainly more interested in examining me but felt more like a grope session at the TSA security gate. And when asking about what he was going to do, he deferred to making a second appointment so that he could review my records. Why the heck did I have them sent two weeks prior. A definite, Mickey Mouse operation that is in it to milk as many unsuspecting patients as possible.

Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Rieck is by far the best chiropractor Me and my family have ever been to. My wife and kids, and both of our parents all have seen him before and he has helped all of us tremendously. His Staff is top notch as well and treat everyone like family. The whole vibe in the office is about caring for people and treating them like you would want to be treated. I will recommend him for the rest of my days and appreciate everything he does.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012