Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Fey

Good work but significant upcharges from his relatives in the front office. Never gave a straight answer about costs but when we finally go some info the insurance plan cost per procedure were doubled or tripled. Don't go to Cinco Ranch Dental

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

This dentist doesn't care about his patients at all. He did a crown on me in 2012 that he did not seal properly and it continues to give me problems everyday. Went to a new dentist and he thought it was a old crown. I said, no, its only 3 yrs. old. It couldn't believe that it was only 3 yrs. old. He then showed me on the xray where it wasntr sealed properly and told me it was a very poor job! Called Dr. Feys office and they will not do anything about it. Be aware, he has his family working in the office, so they go to bat for him and lie for him too. Especially "Polly", she's the mgr., rude and also family to him. If you don't believe me, go to "Angies List", google and yelp! You will be wasting your money and you will also have a botched job done on you!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Appointment reminder text message and prev. text message had two different times for my appt. so I called to confirm last Friday. The receptionist who talked to me was quite rude and "didn't care less" attitude if you want to be a patient there or not. It is just amazing that if you cancel the appointment, you will be charged $100/hr. but you do not have to be courteous when patient calls. Very unprofessional. Rating 1 is quite a bit more than they deserve.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Had to retain a lawyer, and file complaint, with Texas Dental Board. My opinion, don't walk, run, lots of dentist who back their work and care about their patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Office staff is extremely rude. We have a dental discount plan and the amount they proposed was $4000 more then it should have been. When they got caught they revised the proposal and added more procedures to make up for the difference. Still $3000 more. I DO NOT recommend this place.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I can only say to run, not walk away, from Cinco Ranch Dental. My family of four have taken our business elsewhere. The lady running the office is so rude and unorganized that she must be this poor dentists wife, or she would have been fired long ago. They don't return phone calls. They perform services during routine cleaning/exam without advising in advance that they cost additional (6 mo. cleanings are covered 100%, but they charge $75 for "special" services nobody else ever charges us for) They surprise you with the additional cost at the end of the session, for services you did not request, then invoke the legality that you're responsible to pay for services. Echoing the many complaints below, they don't treat you like a customer, but act as if they are doing you a big favor by seeing you and your loved ones. Save you time and frustration and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I have been with this office for serveral years and have found this an unethical practice. They suggested me to detail clean my teeth which was completely unnecessary. And charged me an additional $414. They took an X-ray and said Doctor Fey will come shortly, and he never came...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

You should go to this dentist office, if you love being bullied by snobbish, patronizing secretaries! I called this office and spoke with the staff and remained on the phone with them while they contacted my insurance company and verified that the procedure needed for my step-son was covered. After making this determination, I set an appointment and had the dental work completed – in July 2011. I didn’t hear anything from them until it was time to make another appointment, in December 2011. When they said I owed them $227.00. When I questioned this, they said if I didn’t pay it by the end of the month, they would report me to a collection company. WOW! I had been going to this dentist for almost three years! And never had an outstanding balance! They spoke to me like I was a complete moron for making such a stupid mistake with my insurance. “Well, you know,” condescending, Kathy said, with a chuckle, “your insurance is your responsibility.”

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

My husband and I went for a teeth cleaning and ended up being charged for three services each with my husband not even getting his teeth cleaned because they said there was no point unless he purchased the 500 dollar cleaning. They still charged us for it but would not clean his teeth. When I questioned why I was being asked to pay for services we did not recieve and were not told about the office manager became very rude as if I were doing something wrong by asking about my own bill. I do not want to pay someone for not doing anything. That seems logical to me but there handling of this situation was rude and unprofessional and I'm shocked at the charges and at how poorly they dealt with it. I will not be going to a dentist who charges for services not performed and treats patients this way. I'm shocked and disappointed by these behaviors of a professional.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011