Ratings for Dr. Shannon P. Dramis

Called in march with sever problems with antidotes soon meds. Wouldn't give me an appt. till August.....not acceptable. Like the doctor but her staff is incompetent. Finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Never could get communication straight between what I told staff and what I get back from Dr. . She has some poor bedside manners as well. She spent almost the whole time of my first 2 appointments looking at the laptop instead of me the patient. This is not professional to me. She should have known what was already on her laptop about me and had at the very least a short conversation about her patient and their health issues. Especially their first visit! Maybe being a former business owner I expect more, but wow. I was so very disappointed and so very unimpressed on so many levels.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

The office staff is incompetant......and they never let you talk to the dr. or pa....also they do not relay messages to the doctor. Lots of trouble getting prescriptions called in to pharmacy too!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Office staff is friendly but lacking in competence. Prescriptions got messed up and am unable to talk to either Dr Dramas or PA directly about it. Am required to pass messages through front office staff or set up an appointment. They tell me doc and PA too busy to return a call. What good foes it do to leave a message then? Miss work and pay for an office visit to straighten out something they messed up? Two minute conversation with PA or doc is all it should take. Too expensive and too much hassle. Thank you, no. By the way, am talking about maintenance meds, NOT pain killers, muscle relaxers, or other controlled substances.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I love her whole office! She has been my GP for about 3+ years. I absolutely adore her and he straightforward and friendly personality! I can't say enough good things about doc Dramis; other than I have NOTHING negative to say about her or her staff! She has always listened like a best friend would and she truly does care about her patients and goes above and beyond what I have seen other doctors do! A++++

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

best doc i have seen in my life, does not just push pills on you but trys to find the root of the prob

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012