Ratings for Dr. John M. Hibbitts

First visit very rude to me.second visit left in exap room two hours finally got up and left.will never return

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I rated and I guess honest comments are not accepted. I have been scheduled for surgery and very concerned since there is no communication between hospital and PBJ. ---The staff acts as though its a chore to answer questions since they are "short staffed"---very disappointed with staff and only spent a few minutes with surgeon since he had to leave for emergency surgery-----

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Hibbitts has done surgery on my ankle. Without is outstanding skills I would have lost the use of my right leg. He is truly outstanding, attitude, manner and the way he dealt with me was most professional. I would recommend Dr. Hibbitts to anothe one truly needs a caring professional.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Stay the hell away from this office....They do not care about you all they want to do is collect the dollars...

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He is very rude and acts as if people only come to his office for pills some people really do hurt

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I do not recommend. He did surgery on my leg to help a bad callous on my big toe due to diabetes and I ended up in worse shape than before sugery. Now I have to have more surgery to help get the use of my leg back. His insurance staff is rude and hung up on me several times when I tried to get a claim settled. They would not refile on the accident part of my insurace instead wanted to harass me about a bill of 730 dollars. That started out at 1200 dollars. All she said they would do is knock 400 dollars off the bill when the insurace would have paid 100 percent of the bill.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

Dr. Hibbitts is a great doctor. Good luck, though, getting help from nursing staff. They don't return your calls. Not helpful at all and really doesn't seem to know what she's doing. The best thing to do is call the front office and ask one of those girls to help you. They are very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. John M. Hibbitts's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1994)